Charleston, SC Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will let you know. I emailed them seeking information since there is nothing on the calendar but haven't gotten a response.

---------- Post added July 20th, 2014 at 06:38 PM ----------

I contacted lake Jocasse dive charters, they are running a cooper river trip August 16-19th. I requested information about the trip, so if anyone wants in I can do any of those days.

---------- Post added July 20th, 2014 at 07:46 PM ----------

Don't see an edit button... Aug 17th-19th

I am booked with Lake Jocassee for Monday Aug 18th... Hobby permit in hand, just put some cord on my screw driver, ready to dive. All I really want is 1 nice good Meg tooth and I will be happy anything beyond that is bonus. Anyone else interested in going?

I am booked with Lake Jocassee for Monday Aug 18th... Hobby permit in hand, just put some cord on my screw driver, ready to dive. All I really want is 1 nice good Meg tooth and I will be happy anything beyond that is bonus. Anyone else interested in going?

Do you mean Lake Jocassee Scuba (Bill Ruth)? If there is space is available I'll join in.

Don't miss www.cooperiver.com in Charleston.

I dont know about space but yes that is who I am diving with on Monday MAYBE Tuesday havent decided.

I am an old shark tooth diver, living in Charleston SC. I am willing to try to answer specific questions about the local operations. Just send them over. From my perspective we have (3) offshore limestone ledges, (3) rivers in Charleston worth diving, we have offshore Murrells Inlet SC, Willmington NC, Carolina Beach NC , and Morehead City NC

[video=youtube;OehzzrD5nXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OehzzrD5nXA[/video]

I'm looking at Charlestown late lune early July. I will need a buddy when I'm there.

Back
Top Bottom