Channel Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Indeedy-doo!
Viz varies, & it was a VERY surgy day at Anacapa (I wonder if certain locations around the island, since some are more exposed to the open ocean than others) routinely have a little bit better viz than others? Surge really can reduce viz. Last time we went, we saw further, but it is not about seeing for miles; it is about enjoying the gorgeous growth on the rocks right in front of you. And the sealions give curb-service, so you won't miss them!

I did sleep on the Peace. I was comfortable. You've slept on other local boats, right, & know what to expect? It rocked almost none at all in the harbor where we slept. (I actually sleep well with the rocking.) The Peace has frequent diver plans, so inquire about that if you choose that boat. I may be trying out the Spectre soon, too. Hope you have fun. jPlease post the results!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom