Changes with Aqua Safari??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KLSanford

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was wondering if I could get some feed back on the changes with the Aqua Safari Dive Shop. We have dove with them on 3 previous trips and have been very happy, especially with the DM's (Mariano is great) and being able to take the faster boat with smaller groups. I understand Bill has sold the shop and things are not as they used to be. We are considering usng a different dive shop for our tip in June if I am not convinced otherwise.

Here are some specifics of our trip:

1. 4 experienced adult divers
2. Prefer small groups (we like to go slow)
3. We are staying at Villa Caballitos which is a 10-15 min walk to the pier at Aqua Safari
4. Not sure who else picks up at that pier.
5. We don't want to take a taxi or rent a car to get to the dive boat (otherwise we would use Beuna Ventura Divers)

Any input on Aqua Safari is greatly appreciated, in addition to other suggestions
Thanks!

The Aldora pier a short distance north of the Aqua Safari pier is used by several dive ops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom