Change my Avatar....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's funny that the only people bidding for change are the people who didn't really complain about my avatar....
Well, not to your face! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I don't see this as a SLAM against Wormil, or I would not have been a part of it. I don't like being mean to people for whatever reason. I see this as a FUN, FUN, FUN event that can and should benefit SUDS. To some who think that Wormil is a problem to ScubaBoard and it's staff, I say...

:gans:​

Well, not to your face! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I don't see this as a SLAM against Wormil, or I would not have been a part of it. I don't like being mean to people for whatever reason. I see this as a FUN, FUN, FUN event that can and should benefit SUDS. To some who think that Wormil is a problem to ScubaBoard and it's staff, I say...

:gans:​

I'm not sure, but I think you just insulted him . . .:hm:

But they wouldn't support the "Keep it the Same" initiative :idk:

The leaderboard reads:
50 NetDoc
20 Sharky
10 JahJah
50 Jax
30 Tas
20 Merxlin
----
180 Total for the Wormy01 Consortium

:popcorn:

I'm in.
+10 from me too. Sorry Wormil.
:popcorn:

Haha, no no it's all in fun. I just figured we'd get way more bids from people. Maybe they all had seizures :p

Ok so let me get this right before I donate. W1 is for change. And group 2 sitting @ 90 is a vote for no change? Do I got that right?

If so 100 for no change. :D.

If so 100 for no change. :D.
You know we're talking REAL dollars... not that Canadian stuff! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

You know we're talking REAL dollars... not that Canadian stuff! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

1 Canadian dollar = 1.01082 U.S. dollars

Oh snap :)

1 Canadian dollar = 1.01082 U.S. dollars

Oh snap :)
Ohhhhhhh, so for the first time in my LIFETIME, the dollars from Canuckistan are worth a single PENNY more than the American dollar. Too freakin' funny! You have indeed arrived.

Ohhhhhhh, so for the first time in my LIFETIME, the dollars from Canuckistan are worth a single PENNY more than the American dollar. Too freakin' funny! You have indeed arrived.

You were born after 2007? No offense dude, but you aren't aging well.

Or perhaps you are a zombie, born after 1976 but died before 2007?

:wink:

But they wouldn't support the "Keep it the Same" initiative :idk:

The leaderboard reads:
50 NetDoc
20 Sharky
10 JahJah
50 Jax
30 Tas
20 Merxlin
----
180 Total for the Wormy01 Consortium

60 Hoaty