Change my Avatar....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wormil

Contributor
Reaction score
I've found that my avatar, which I designed specifically for your viewing pleasure, has done it's job and proven to be effective.

That said, after having read numerous complaints about the avatar and the effect it has, I've decided to do something rare....I'll give you a chance to change it....TO ANYTHING YOU LIKE.

How it works:

Keeping with supporting SUDS, You have to bid on the right to change the avatar to something of your liking (read the avatar of your choice, whatever that may be). I'll leave it up for 3 months (barring a mod removing it because you violated ToS). Your donation must match your bid (duh) and be made to SUDS (duh)!
I'm closing the bidding Monday (1/17) at 9am. The winner will be announced and the avatar will be changed immediately.

Remember to keep it in ToS! Enjoy.

Wormil

im_subscribed_are_you_tshirt-p235738054196909218q66r_125.jpg

You certainly can not knock the cause, and this offer may very well draw a lot more bids that the dating offer. :rofl3:
Judging from all the complaints about your avatar over the time it has been up there, it sure could draw some interest, if the all complainers themselves are willing to put up of shut up!! :popcorn:

:rofl3: Good luck!!!

Wimps!

$50.

:popcorn:

$60 to keep it as it is! Co-sponsors welcome.

Back
Top Bottom