Chammyz Winter Sale - SB Exclusive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

liberato:
Can a current user translate the sizing chart into more useful units?

While only an approximation this comparison chart should serve as a good guide to standard us sizing:

Smallest- small
Smaller- medium
Most- large
Bigger- x-large

Remember, with all cloth jackets/ outter wear, getting something a little bigger tends to work well while getting something too small does not!

Tech Admin:
The standard products do well in wind and fairly well in light rain but it is an absorbent material. While it works great damp if you're wearing it in Florida during a hurricane it isn't going to keep you dry, that’s not the idea. However, as luck has it we received information today about a new Chammyz product that is designed integrating both the chammyz interior and a water proof exterior. I have just uploaded the press release to our articles area, you can view it at http://www.scubaboard.com/cms/article41.html or order it from their site I assume.
Going to their web site, there is no mention of the storm bomber, even after searching the sitr. How do you find/order it?

tedwhiteva:
Going to their web site, there is no mention of the storm bomber, even after searching the sitr. How do you find/order it?

I'd say give them a call (760) 744-9252 but I will let them know so they can add it to their website as well.

How does their material compare to polartec and other "fleecy" stuff? I'm trying to figure out if there are any marked differences between the surf bomber and LL Bean's Wind Challenger Fleece Hooded Jacket. The non-sale prices seem identical.

A special thanks to everyone who has already ordered and taken advantage of this special offer, for those of you who have not ordered yet time is running out! Happy Holidays! :frosty:

Chammyz Deals:
A special thanks to everyone who has already ordered and taken advantage of this special offer, for those of you who have not ordered yet time is running out! Happy Holidays! :frosty:

I ordered a set of pants/tops for My Girlfriend and I through our LDS. Thought they could use the sale, so it helps everybody out. They had quite a few sets on display just not in my or my GF's size. They were raving about how much they loved them. Looking forward to getting my set, thanks. Can't wait to check out the storm bomber, they said they were going to order one so I/they could check it out. Happy Holidays,

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom