Chammyz Winter Sale - SB Exclusive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello ScubaBoard members!

Chammyz is pleased to offer all ScubaBoard members an amazing deal on our full range of products this holiday season. Order today and receive 10% off any order up to $200.00 and 20% off any order over $200.00. Chammyz Apparel makes a great holiday gift and is ideal for divers, surfers or anyone else who just wants to stay warm while looking good this winter season!

Chammyz unique chamois fabric is thick, soft & quick drying. Made from recyclable material, the durable, natural chamois fiber protects from wind-chill & sun exposure. The best part about Chammyz is its quick drying and absorbent nature making it ideal for dive and water wear, next time you step out of the water step into a Chammyz product!

To take advantage of this offer visit www.chammyz.com or call (760) 744-9252 and be sure to mention you heard about this deal on ScubaBoard to receive your discount!

As an actual user of Chammyz products I highly recommend you take them up on this offer. Beyond simply being good clothing, Chammyz products work exceptionally well around water and after you get wet, this really makes it ideal for divers and thus ideal for ScubaBoarders. So, who wants to get me another surf bomber for the holidays? :)

I'm also a huge Chammyz fan. I'd love to have that bathrobe! Or should that be diverobe? :eyebrow:

I love the stuff too! Working on a way to get a couple more items for Christmas. Oh Santa.

Becky

how do these fair in wind/rain?

The standard products do well in wind and fairly well in light rain but it is an absorbent material. While it works great damp if you're wearing it in Florida during a hurricane it isn't going to keep you dry, that’s not the idea. However, as luck has it we received information today about a new Chammyz product that is designed integrating both the chammyz interior and a water proof exterior. I have just uploaded the press release to our articles area, you can view it at http://www.scubaboard.com/cms/article41.html or order it from their site I assume.

Think they can make some with the ScubaBoard Logo?

Hmm, my puppy shortened the length of one arm by a few mouthfulls last year - maybe I should add this to my Holiday list again!

Happy Diving and Shopping,
Scuba-sass :)

scuba-sass - not for this holiday seasons but maybe next year...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom