Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltbabe:
and there are two things that come to mind. Burrrrrrr and since your boys, I feel sorry for the boys. Sorry people but I have been holding that one in since this thread started. :angel:
"The Boys" will NOT be inpressing any "Girls" after that dive. :gr1:

Although, I have heard it said (by a famous comedian no less) that "a lot of exciting things happen [when women get cold]"...

Does everybody usually come with a buddy, or just show up and buddy-up with whoever?

BTW weather outlook is great - I might be up for a second dive afterwards! Any takers?

d33ps1x:
Unfortunatly my gear is all rigged up for down south now and packed away.

Just weighted myself in the pool and ready for those cenotes!

I'll be thinking of all you brave people as I eye the alarm clock suspiciously around noon tomorrow!

Down south!?! Gee, you're the second OFWF I've talked to recently who is escaping to warmer climes this time of year. Sure we can't talk you into a wetsuit?

d33ps1x:
I'll be bck just in time to swim in the thick water.

The water's still moving... hasn't got "thick" yet - if our weather keeps being as screwed up as it has been we'll be lucky to have any ice at all most places (any that lasts more than a few days that is)

Col.Cluster:
Jim,
I had dinner with the great Tom R this past Saturday after a rigorous day of scuba activities. He says there is no way he is going to show for a wet dive on Thursday. Sorry to have to say this but it looks like he is not half the man that you are. For refusing the challenge, I believe that Tom should have to buy you dinner at one of the finest establishment in town; Tommy’s Restaurant.

All the best
CC

Ah yes, Tommy's. The best fish and chips for miles around. I'm not kidding!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom