Certification renewal date

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am planning a database of divers and want to know if I will have to check that everyone is renewed at the same time each year or if I will have to keep check of individual card expiry dates.

Please tell me when you need to renew your certification and which certification agency you belong to (e.g. PADI, SSI, BSAC). I believe that all PADI divers must renew at the beginning of each calander year but have no idea about other agencies.

You need to qualify your post. Professional c-cards need to be renewed annually, regular divers don't have expiring cards as MX727 pointed out.

My NAUI card expires 12/31 of every year.
Ber :lilbunny:

I am planning a database of divers...

Why?
Please tell me when you need to renew your certification and which certification agency you belong to (e.g. PADI, SSI, BSAC).

Aside from professional agency members, most divers don't "belong" to an agency.
I believe that all PADI divers must renew at the beginning of each calander year but have no idea about other agencies.

As has been pointed out, you believe wrong.

Dang Mike....don't pay any attention to man behind the curtain and continue to send your payments to my, er, the normal address to avoid any late fees.

I am planning a database of divers and want to know if I will have to check that everyone is renewed at the same time each year or if I will have to keep check of individual card expiry dates.

Please tell me when you need to renew your certification and which certification agency you belong to (e.g. PADI, SSI, BSAC). I believe that all PADI divers must renew at the beginning of each calander year but have no idea about other agencies.

Only PADI professional level cards need to be renewed each year. Recreational level c-cards do not expire (with the exception of GUE cards which must be renewed every 3 years).

PADI Pro cards expire December 31 every year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom