Central Texas Spearing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never really questioned the legality, really just interested in any locations that may prove to be productive. It is kind of like hunting hogs to me. Fun to hunt, if cooked well tastes good, and cheap.

Never really questioned the legality, really just interested in any locations that may prove to be productive. It is kind of like hunting hogs to me. Fun to hunt, if cooked well tastes good, and cheap.

Heck, if I were not worried about the legal aspects, I be spearing titty bream in the San Marcos (all spearing illegal by city ordinance). Titty bream are perch so big you can't get your hand around them so you just have to press them against your chest to remove a hook.

I do know that spearing in the San Marcos city limits is illegal, but there are plenty other places to go. What about areas of the Blanco or Comal?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom