Central NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mommd97

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My husband and I are looking to do some local diving in NJ this summer- any recommendations?

Tricia

Try Dutch Springs in Allentown PA first. It will help you get used to diving cold water. I live in Pemberton and you are always welcome to dive with me and my buddies, several are ladies so you wouldnt have to put up with a bunch of guys. We do a lot of diving at Dutch and the Jersey shore.

Just saw your post on your other thread. One of the boats we dive off of is the SeaLion and its out of Brielle. We also dive out of Barneget Light on the Dina Dee II. I would try out Dutch first. You are welcome to dive with us whenever you like.

Thanks! Sounds great! We were supposed to go to Dutch Springs last summer but had to cancel.

My husband and I are looking to do some local diving in NJ this summer- any recommendations?

Tricia

You're always welcome to join us aboard the Gypsy Blood for NJ Wreck Diving at its best!

Be sure to visit www.GypsyBloodDive.com to see this year's calendar of dive shop and club charters, as well as open boat trips. If you see a trip you're interested in you can contact the shop or club to sign up. Or if it's a spot on one of our open boats you want, you can book and pay right on line!

Don't forget to sign up for Capt Jim's email newsletter too. Stay informed about upcoming trips and find out what's going on aboard the Gypsy Blood!

Gypsy Blood Dive : Mailing List Signup

Also - be sure to visit your local Central NJ dive shop to talk to them about local diving. Most of the shops around here are very active in local diving.

Hope to see you out on "Lake Atlantic" with us this year!

Back
Top Bottom