Central IL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, when I first heard of it I thought it was a lark, but I went last year and there is such a thing. I only saw one, but it was about the size of my thumb and white. Really hard to see.

This year I am giong to take a small tupperware and see if I can capture one. If I do I'll take a picture of it and post it!!

MidwestDiver, Are you meeting at MDS before heading up to Chilli? Myself and a couple of others are goiing up but may skip meeting at the dive shop. Private mail me and we can see if we can meet.

Jeff

midwest diver:
I live in bloomington and also always looking to dive.

Hey Jeff, im going there for the jellyfish as well. I imagine its the same lds...
-chris

Hay! Another Bloomintonian! I'm not in town this weekend so not diving but the search for the fresh-water jelly fish is on and, I think, a Spoonbill expadition to France Park. Next weekend, Spamfest and a drive in theater night at MDS in Normal.

Both of you "Bloomingtonians" seem to be instructors. Would you consider diving with a newbie? I got certified last year. Have wanted to dive more but I don't know anyone to dive with. My buddy from class got transferred out of town. I don't want to cramp your diving, though since you are more experienced.

kittyjg:
Both of you "Bloomingtonians" seem to be instructors. Would you consider diving with a newbie? I got certified last year. Have wanted to dive more but I don't know anyone to dive with. My buddy from class got transferred out of town. I don't want to cramp your diving, though since you are more experienced.

You bet, no problem there. I think I can speak for any of the staff (I'm with MDS), we can find you a buddy and we have no problem diving with pretty much anyone. Unless we're working with students we just go diving and need a buddy too!

hey dave whats going on? Dick tells me you can teach drysuit now! Im going to take the next drysuit class he has. Anyways, ill be at spamfest, but Im not sure ill make it to france park... homecoming weekend... you think your going to make it to france park?

chris h.

midwest diver:
hey dave whats going on? Dick tells me you can teach drysuit now! Im going to take the next drysuit class he has. Anyways, ill be at spamfest, but Im not sure ill make it to france park... homecoming weekend... you think your going to make it to france park?

chris h.

Yup, I can do dry as well as a number of others. Dick has been talking about doing a dry suit calls sometime soon so keep and eye out. Dunno about the spamfest, I'm out of town and won't get back to town until Saturday afternoon and then have some other appointments I gotta do. If I make it I'll be there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom