Central IL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is Mermet over near Metropolis to far for ya? Few of us are going there for the 3 day weekend. Come on out, meet some new friends and blow some bubbles. Might even get a chance to have some fun with the Mermet Moving Company. hehehe

xenarch:
I am up for it this weekend, the 4th or 5th. If you still want to go, e-mail me at camwu1@yahoo.com.

Quarrior:
Might even get a chance to have some fun with the Mermet Moving Company. hehehe
Better go easy with that stuff or the bus might sink into the ooze.

I now have a strap strong enough to move the bus and Glen has the bags, how do you know that the bus itself is not going to be the next victim of the Mermet Moving Company? :eyebrow:

MgicTwnger:
Better go easy with that stuff or the bus might sink into the ooze.

Quarrior:
I now have a strap strong enough to move the bus and Glen has the bags, how do you know that the bus itself is not going to be the next victim of the Mermet Moving Company? :eyebrow:
I'll buy a ticket to that show!
BTW, you were right about my dive light being guaranteed for life. I can't believe they're fixing it (or giving me a new one)! I thought it was all over when I dropped that tank on it.

Hey Ken,

Our LDS has a group going to Chillicothe for our annual fresh water jelly fish dive on the 18th. Able to come up?

Jeff

AevnsGrandpa:
Hey Ken,

Our LDS has a group going to Chillicothe for our annual fresh water jelly fish dive on the 18th. Able to come up?

Jeff
Wish I could, but I'll be diving the big pond at Milwaukee.

I live in bloomington and also always looking to dive.

Hey Jeff, im going there for the jellyfish as well. I imagine its the same lds...
-chris

Freshwater Jellyfish?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom