Central Florida Diving July 17th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Below H2O

Reaction score
My girlfriend and I are looking to do a basic dive in the central Florida area the weekend of July 17th. I am comfortable with my skills but she is just out of Open Water Certification. We have been to Blue Springs and Alexandar Springs so those two options are out. We would definitely be interested in a beach dive or possibly a ~50' boat dive. I would like her to be able to work on her skills and still enjoy the dive. An overnight stay in a hotel isn't out of the question so we are open to sites from Crystal River to Jupiter. I would really like to tag along with someone on a beach dive so that we can learn where the good sites are. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd love to dive with you guys, but I'm probably going to be dry that weekend. (Out of town family will be visiting.)

Post a note next time you can come a little ways south, and we'll get a group together on the beach. The farthest north that I've ever beach dived is Pompano, and the best shore diving seems to be between there and Hollywood.

Congrats to your girlfriend, and I hope we bump into each other soon.

Many safe ascents,
Grier

My wife and I love diving West Palm beach, but would be interested any diving. PM me with a #

We are still looking for a place to dive this weekend. I think we have narrowed it down to Crystal Springs or WPB/Jupiter area.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom