Suggestion Censoring the Censorship Comaplaint?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
TheRedHead

TheRedHead

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was reading that thread and it disappeared while I was reading. Seems that we have a lot of disappearing threads around here...

Well on a moderated forum there are always going to be complaints. But I've spent enough time on unmoderated forums to appreciate what goes on here.

Unfortunately a thread that started as a legitimate concern/ suggestion ended up with a lot of arguing. The thread is currently being pruned to get back on track.

Al Mialkovsky:
Well on a moderated forum there are always going to be complaints. But I've spent enough time on unmoderated forums to appreciate what goes on here.

I have to agree with that..

And I have had a couple of my messages deleted. Imagine.

So the mods aren't perfect but......

Well, it's kind of strange when you're reading something, hit page 2, and it's gone into the bit bucket. Why don't you guys come up with a page saying "This post is in time out"?

redhatmama,
Because the technology we use to run the core message board does not offer that feature. If it did, we would certainly use it. Great suggestion!

RedHat,

Sorry, my Dear! You were probably reading that as I hit the button. That 's one of the oddities of the electronic-age media. My apologies!

R. Davie
SB Staff

sad ain't it?

tiburon72157:
sad ain't it?

i'm curious, tiburon... what is your goal here?

Back
Top Bottom