Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaHankNYC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I tried my best to shoot inside the cenotes - El Pit & Dos Ojos. I shot this on a GoPro Hero 4 Silver - 1080P, 60fps, Auto White Balance. I'm thinking next time, I should turn off auto white balance. Would a higher or lower white balance setting be better to capture video in a low light environment?

That's a nice video! I think you captured the essence of both places quite nicely!

That's a nice video! I think you captured the essence of both places quite nicely!
Just added you on FB. Next time, I'm in Playa... I look you guys up for a return trip to the cenotes.

Awesome Henry! If you want, look me up as well (my personal page).. you can find me by my name - Erik Rosenstein :)
I don't post much (I'll admit, I am kind of a slacker when it comes to social media), but I do enjoy looking at pretty pictures

Back
Top Bottom