Cenote Xperience- Amazing Cenote Dives, Amazing Dive Op

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Made somewhere between 80 and 90, if not more, crossings. We've seen it very, very rough, but never shut down. When it's rough, they pass out barf bags for those who need one (or more).

If you're susceptible to motion sickness, pay attention to when you eat, what you eat, and where you sit.

I just want to second the recommendation for CenoteXperience. I did cavern dives and then cave training with Nico, and they are the commensurate professionals, taking care of their guests and providing safe and memorable experiences for them.

I came in this year on a day the port was closed. I barely noticed anything. Sat on the lower level as it was raining buckets.

It's been my experience and observation from spending weeks on the ocean on a boat was very buoyant, (think cork in the water), that women deal with motion much better than men.

Sorry I misunderstood you. I thought we were talking about the Playa-Coz crossing.
Uh, I was speaking in the aggregate and in general, not one specific trip across the channel that wasn't even rough enough to suspend service on a passenger ferry.:rofl3:

Sounds like a fun time! I do have a question - in theory, shouldn't you have at least a cavern diver cert to venture into an overhead environment? Did you get any instruction before the dive, or is this a total 'trust me" situation? Not knocking the experience at all, but as a very new diver myself, I am curious about how far folks push boundaries when accompanied by a dive master.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom