Cenote video Feb. 11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazing! I will be diving in Mexico at the end on the month but I don't have a video camera.... or do I????

Sorry for the late answer - the thread notification did not work.
I haven't looked on the display most of the time while filming - I was kind of busy holding the camera in one hand, the torch in the other and not bumping my head into the wall ;-) But you could see it nicely. After all you had a dark environment around you so the contrasts were pretty good.
The camera I used was a Panasonic ZS3 point and shoot with the standard Panasonic underwater case.

Sorry for the late answer - the thread notification did not work.
I haven't looked on the display most of the time while filming - I was kind of busy holding the camera in one hand, the torch in the other and not bumping my head into the wall ;-) But you could see it nicely. After all you had a dark environment around you so the contrasts were pretty good.
The camera I used was a Panasonic ZS3 point and shoot with the standard Panasonic underwater case.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom