Celebrity Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jessica Alba doesn't dive , the water makes love to her

oops.

How soon we forget:

• Fred Rodgers
  • Kirk Douglas
  • Nick Nolte
  • Jacqueline Bisset
  • Jimmy Carter
  • Peter Benchley
  • Robert Shaw
  • James Mason
  • Tom Selleck
  • Graham Hawkes (submerisble designer, played the villian in the Mantis Suit in "For Your Eyes Only" and is seen in his Deep Flight submersibel in the opening credits of the TV show "Enterprise")
  • Alan Shepard
  • Scott Carpenter
  • John Glenn
  • Kathy Sullivan
  • Sally Ride
  • Buz Aldrin
  • Most all of the Astronauts

And if I remember correctly, the astronauts all do NAUI. :wink:

Senator Goldwater started diving in the 1950s, and continued actively diving well into his 70s. This was rather common – especially following press conferences at his house.

The bristling image didn't match the private man. He'd denounce all those liberal reporters, and then have dinner with them and say it was nothing personal. One went to an appointed interview at poolside at Goldwater's home but couldn't find the senator. Goldwater was resting on the bottom in his scuba gear.

Writer/playwright/Ambassador/Congresswoman Clare Boothe Luce was an early scuba diver with Senator Goldwater beginning in 1957, and I may be wrong but also dove with President Eisenhower.

Tammy Bruce (who may not be a celebrity or politician to many) is a diver.

I just got back from Cozumel after spending New Years eve there for a week and all week there was a Yacht that was owned by Bill Gates and the Microsoft crew its said he owns Six yachts
This one had two helicopters on board one on the bow and one on the stern and also a sub hooked on in the belly

It was a pretty impressive sight to see it

coachrenz:
Rumor has it that Paul Allen, yeah the really rich one, is a diver.
That is no rumor - he was in Saba diving at the same time I was two years ago and last year his (other yacht) was in Tahiti where he was also diving.

Bill51:
Tammy Bruce (who may not be a celebrity or politician to many) is a diver.
Who is Tammy Bruce? I recognize neither a celebrity (though I don't pretend to keep up on them) nor a politician by that name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom