Cebu Pacific cuts baggage allowance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carbon fiber.

I need lots of dive gear made of Carbon fiber.

An think of all the carbon credits you'll get for removing carbon from the atmosphere!

Z...

yup. they just reduced free baggage allowance to 15kgs.
time to buy a sturdier carry-on bag.

...:shakehead: also noticed that their kind of service is continuously going down.

fly PAL! got better rates when we went to Malapascua last May.

the motherf.....s...
- willem dafoe (apocalyse now)

watch out Jag, they might start weighing passengers as well... :mooner:

:joke:

yup. they just reduced free baggage allowance to 15kgs.
time to buy a sturdier carry-on bag.

I checked their web site and it still had 20kg allowance. I did notice you guys posted that the overage rate went up as well? I think it was 100 pesos/kg on my last trip? Anyone know? I'm headed that way near the end of September and am trying not to over pack.

the lower baggage allowance takes effect on sept 2. all tickets booked before then will still get 20kgs

I checked their web site and it still had 20kg allowance. I did notice you guys posted that the overage rate went up as well? I think it was 100 pesos/kg on my last trip? Anyone know? I'm headed that way near the end of September and am trying not to over pack.
it was P33.33 per excess kilo on our Sogod trip last Feb 2008.

Will be coming to PH in Jan 09 AND using Cebu P for a domestic flight from Manila to Dumaguete. I've heard rumors that if you show your international flight ticket/itineray and dive C-card they allow more luggage allowance; Any truth to this?? My dive gear and camera alone weighs 23kg:11:

they used to give extra allowance for dive gear a few years ago. but not anymore.

I'm flying out on the 27th. Looks like I'll be packing light as well.

Back
Top Bottom