Cebu or PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flian

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hey guys, i am looking forward a diving holidays around the end of Oct. I am wondering which dive site wound be advoid of Typhoon and have better visibility???

End of October.......PG is historically better than Cebu during that time of year.

no typhpoon in davao city. maybe general santos city too.

am going to PG with a group of friends 23 - 27 Oct. am crossing whatever I could cross for no typhoon passing during that time!!!! so far....I dived in PG during the same period every year for past 3-4 years, no typhoon hit while was there....

BTW.... anyone diving in PG around the same weekend??

I am getting to PG on Monday Oct 27th...

Bart

no more night crossing from Leabeach.... we have to spend a night in Batangas..... sucks!!!!

Just yesterday when the new policy of the Coast Guards was released prohibiting all outriggered boats to cross over during night time from Leabeach, which means we cannot get you here in the resort the same day on your arrival. We will have to put you on our affiliate hotel in Batangas City for a night, and then get you crossed the earliest possible to the resort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom