CDX5 or FDX10 for doubles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a follow up on my CDX5s on my doubles. They work great and I'm really glad I went with the DIN upgrade on these rather than splurging on some "tech" regs. I've only had them down to 111' so far, will have them past the 130' mark soon

I got my DIN conversion kits from scubatoys. They were under $50 each, but I was buying some other stuff with the order. Also, if you go this route, make sure you get some proper first stage DIN caps and ditch the Oceanic dome cover thing or you'll never be able to soak your regs without water getting in the first stage. I installed the kits myself, it's not rocket science, but you have to be carefull and have some basic tools, but nothing you cant get at any hardware store or borrow from a friend.

I put some pics of my CDX5s in the equipment photo section

Could you also provide a few pictures with the wing on. I'm having issues with my hose runs. :D

Back
Top Bottom