CCV during January---anyone going there.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...Never once did I state that I trained Navy SEALS... not so at all...

Not while on this particular trip, is that what you mean to say?

You have previously and continue to annoy the actual Special Forces community, you are absolutely on their radar screen. Go away, poseur.

And again I will apologize to the person who started this thread, as I did not really mean to hi-jack your thread. Not to worry any further about this either, as I said My customers and I will not ever go back...

yaygroup.gif

theres always one whiney ass in every group.... TAG you're it
smilielol5.gif

CCV is awesome and you're just too stupid to see it. after hitting several milestones over the years at CCV ive never gotten a certificate despite mentioning them to Deb (awww. poor poor me).

instead of bitching to your buddies about how your gear was not assembled to your satisfaction you should have showed your DM how you would like it done next time (they are big boys and can take advice).

instead of watching students that arent even yours and sticking your nose where it doesnt belong you should have been enjoying your dives and being with your dive buddy (and where was he when you were making notes of all the supposed rule breaking?)

geez. get a life
smack.gif

Easy Kim... CCV is not for everyone, especially if your thinking your going to a four or five star resort. It happens to be one of the best all inclusive I have been to but I would bet there are better ones out there, I just don't have the cast for those...!

Maybe we should leave this thread alone...

lee

CCV is an excellent place for Diving! Say Hi to Doc.

I just got back from coco view last week and had the best trip ever. The group I went with were awesome, and the staff all went out of there way to accommodate any reasonable request we made. I am certainly going back one day.

In that case, see you in about a week! I'm coming by myself, getting more excited by the day :)

7 days and a wake-up...!!! :wink: If you need someone for a early morning or night dive just let me know... We are in Bungalow "A"... If this is your first time, if you get in before 2 you should be able to do your orientation dive and be able to dive right away otherwise you have to wait until the next morning...

We have several first timers and we will try and get them done Saturday as well... If we are able to arrange one for around 4:00, you would be more than welcome to join...

lee

It always amazes me how some people expect to be catered to on a dive trip. Geez. We seem to see it every place we go though... someone expects someone to carry their tanks for them, set up their tanks for them, or hold their hand underwater. I agree with the other poster... get a life! We actually heard some people on Bonaire last year complain about not having a DM with them on shore dives.... duh!

robin

But they DO cater to you at CoCoView. They do carry your tanks and set up your gear....they consistently arranged things (orientation dive, zip line) with hardly any notice even though they have policies otherwise, they make sure you always have full tanks close by, and even helped us rinse gear if they were just standing around and saw us doing it.I interacted with the manager and he was a nice fellow who always made sure things were going well for us. I really don't have any suggestions for how they could improve, it seems they thought of everything. If I had a bad experience at a place like this, with so many repeat customers and so very few negative reviews, I would have to consider that I were the problem.

Back
Top Bottom