CCR Experience/Try Dive in Utah September 10th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MixAddict

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear ScubaBoard members - Just wanted to announce that Dive Addicts will be holding a CCR Experience/Try Dive evening on September 10th, from 6-10PM.

Participants will have the opportunity to compare 5 different CCR units - Hammerhead, Sentinel, Optima, Inspiration & Evolution. Under the watchful eyes of Instructors Randy & Joshua Thornton and a couple of dive masters, you will get a chance to try out different units and compare features and suitability.

Cost is only $20 per participant. There will be a maximum of 12 divers accepted for the event and each participant will also receive a Dive Addicts T-shirt

If you are interested in participating, please PM me and we will reserve you a spot. This is a great opportunity to see first hand multiple units and compare before you buy!

Regards,
Randy Thornton

Great additional news! Advanced Diver Magazine has agreed to help sponsor the event and will be giving out FREE subscriptions to all participants. A huge thanks to Curt Bowen, and we look forward to seeing you there! For more information, please check out the Dive Addicts website or send me a PM. Please see attached flyer.

Regards,
Randy

Attachments

• rebreatherflyer.jpg
    rebreatherflyer.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 73
Great additional news! Advanced Diver Magazine has agreed to help sponsor the event and will be giving out FREE subscriptions to all participants. A huge thanks to Curt Bowen, and we look forward to seeing you there! For more information, please check out the Dive Addicts website or send me a PM. Please see attached flyer.

Regards,
Randy

You can find out more information about the CCR Experience/Try dive here at Dive Addicts : Home

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom