CBulla the TV Star

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Sooo... I'm out between chainsawing stuff to bits jobs, have my father-n-law with me 'cause I'm a nice guy and was helping him find a new vehicle (we just looked at a nice lil pickup thats in his price range) and one lil stop to use the rest room and decide to grab some quick FAT SNACKS (it was a VERY busy day) and I get flagged down for a quick interview by one of the local ABC crews. I'm the guy in the black Jeep HERE!

Now some of ya have a face with the name and some of my horrid humor to. :)

Hehe, nice interview CBulla :D.
Love how you answered that reporter's question... "Because I'm hungry!"

I know, rapidiver, I'm crazy! It figures to... the once in about every 2 weeks or so stop to get something to fill the gut with some rot thats not out of Ada's Natural Supermarket (you have to get something bad now and again right?!) and... I got caught and broadcast!! I called my wife after the interview and told her so the ridicule started at 1202pm! :D

Thanks Jam!

I love it. They ask you if you know it's dangerous. You say, yes, but you do it anyway.

Food stroke.

:D

Thank God you weren't wearing your speedo, that could have been dangerous for other drivers with you in the jeep like that :)

Congratulations on your 15mins of fame! If the media doesn’t want us to eat or drink in a car, start with the cup holders and drive thru windows. Not with CBulla!

The camera loves ya, Colin. Well, I'm not so sure of that, but itwanted you to have fame for a bit, I guess.

Typical for Florida that they talk about dangerous driving caused by eating while driving, but don't mention the #1 most dangerous driving habit in Florida, which I think is people talking on the phone while driving... It seems like everyone does that.

Nice interview Colin.

I've been looking for my interviews on the local TV stations from Ft. Lauderdale, where I was interviewed by 2 networks, and the Sun Sentinel, after Wilma hit... My TV interviews were live, so I doubt too many people saw them, since nobody had power at that point.

I believe that CBS showed a portion of my Broward County School Board building video on the air, but again, I didn't see it. I hope I didn't use up too much of my 15 minutes of fame.

Anyhow... I'm drifting off topic...

Nice interview Colin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom