CBulla the TV Star

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh for cryin' out loud... why does coffee have to be the most dangerous on the list? Chocolate got #10- that's just wrong!!!
kent_1848:
Thank God you weren't wearing your speedo, that could have been dangerous for other drivers with you in the jeep like that :)
:laughing: :lol:

CBulla,

What can I say but; YOU'RE THE MAN!!!

That was great!

Dave

My God, man !!!
You do live on the edge, don't you? :reaper:

Soon you'll be the poster boy for the Navy SEAL's.

Remind me never to dive with you! You're FAR to dangerous for me!

the K

Yeah.. I'm the daring one!

I couldnt imagine wearing a speedo and driving me Jeep around.. the windburn would be amazing!!

Speaking of hungry.. its that time of day again!! :)

Busted, book'm Danno...DWE, nice moment of fame Colin

Ah, yes... That makes me the First Lady of eating and driving I suppose. :wink: Of course I'm Ultra Dangerous!! I'd be the one drinking coffee while driving!

I'm reminded of when I lived in Michigan and worked for Nextel. I would be driving, talking on the cell phone while smoking and drinking my Dunkin' Donuts coffee. At least it was an automatic transmission! And I've since quite smoking... Can't quite shake the coffee habit, though.

<sigh> :)

~Kris~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom