Cayo Santa Maria

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stano

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Heading to Cuba this Wednesday. We are going to be in the Cayo Santa Maria area. I know there is some diving there and have heard mixed reviews. What I am really interested to know is are there any wrecks in the area? If not any wrecks, any diving info would be useful.

Thanks
Stano

How was your diving in Santa Maria? I am going there next week and would like to know if I should pack all my stuff for diving?

Hey hafpint - I, too, am having a tough time finding much info on Cuba diving centres. We're thinking about the Paradisus Rio De Oro in Holguin. Only bit of info I can find is that they contract out the work to "International Diving Centre" (supposedly nearby) but Google brings up nothing useful.

Hi MisterPG....10 years ago I have been to Holguin and only did some snorkelling. People at the resort said that the Dive centre in Holguin is very good and the dive sites were good also.
I have done diving in Santa Lucia cuba with Shark Friends Dive centre and it was amazing !!!
Hope you enjoy your dives !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom