Cayman possible border reopening without quarantine by April or May!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh well, Aruba gets my money again in November and January. Maybe, by the time our club trip to Sunset House happens next April, they’ll have emerged from under their rock.

My wife really loves 7MB how do beaches/activities compare on Aruba? Feeling like a trip back to GC is a long ways off if ever...

My wife really loves 7MB how do beaches/activities compare on Aruba? Feeling like a trip back to GC is a long ways off if ever...

Covid is pretty pretty bad in Aruba right now. I'd take that into consideration before making plans.

Oh well, Aruba gets my money again in November and January. Maybe, by the time our club trip to Sunset House happens next April, they’ll have emerged from under their rock.
Our LDS plans to try and go to Grand in August 2022 and a small group of us want to go the Brac next July so we are hopeful. I believe what happens there in the first few months of next year will set the stage for the rest of the year. Be safe.

Our LDS plans to try and go to Grand in August 2022 and a small group of us want to go the Brac next July so we are hopeful. I believe what happens there in the first few months of next year will set the stage for the rest of the year. Be safe.
It’s, hopefully, Fiji for me in August 2022 - rescheduled from Aug 2021which had been rescheduled from Aug 2020 - so hopefully it will be a case of “Third time’s the charm”!

This waiting to return to Cayman diving is starting to feel like a really bad roller coaster ride that just will not stop.
As many expected…

It seems like it may be time to just write off Cayman as a dive destination as I have no confidence in any opening date at this point.

I may just go ahead and proactively cancel my April 2022 trip and book something somewhere else.

Yeah, I received a text from a friend in GC last night about this and was about to post the link from the Compass article here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom