cayman operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jweak1:
I am looking for suggestions as to good dive operators in grand cayman. I have heard good things about neptune and don foster's. Are these good? Any other suggestions?

Cobalt Coast and Divetech

East End go with Ocean Frontiers. West end go with Divetech. In the middle Sunset. My #1 choice is Divetech. Been there several times and Nancy and her crew are top notch. East end has some great dives and is less crowded. Have a great time.

Thank you for all of the recommendations! We dove with Ambassador Divers and they were awesome! We had the boat to ourselves for the entire week and they were very specific to our needs and requests regarding each dive! Let's keep recommending them!

Divetech provided our divers with max bottom time with 2 one hour dive boat profiles and if you don't own a dive computer they provided them for free to our whole family, plus they had a freshwater shower, towels, bottled water, fruit and boat dived the Northwall all week. Then we took advantage of the free shore diving 24/7 that was included in our boat package. The shore diving out front their resort was just awesome. Their small resort was sold out the week we were there, but I would highly recommened Cobalt Coast Resort for a 24/7 dive vacation. Some of our group had 28 dives logged in this week.

Back
Top Bottom