Cayman Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

worlddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Divetech Rocks..... I had a great time on my boat dives but an amazing time on my shore / wall dive off at Cobalt Coast Resort with Susan. It was such a great time. We saw such wonderful marine life and the healthiest reefs in my life, the experience was so very good. She is a wonderful instructor and has a wonderful warm and friendly personality. She was a perfect judge of my air as we explored Cobalt Coast reefs and made our way from one fabulous sight to another. I was pretty impressed. She is a great professional. I just kept thinking, "well she knows how much air I have and so far everything has been great . I am confident she knows what we can fit in." and we would sneak in one more amazing spot after another. I had a blast and was chatting non stop to husband, when I got back to the hotel every night. Having a professional dive buddy to interact with makes for so much more joy too!!!

It is so very beautiful at the Cobalt reef!!!! I already have my plan for next year: I've request 2 days of shore diving with a Divetech Instructor and we are going to use the scooters for the 1st dive of each day to get more time at the deep wall.

There are some divers in our group who like the east side of Cayman, but I must get them to come to Divetech at Cobalt Coast Resort. Such a amazing experience and so much much better than the reefs in the east.

Divetech is well organized and runs very smoothly ( at least to the outside eye :) ) as everyone (16 instructors) keeps pace with their schedule and jobs for the day. It is interesting to observe them in action. Great customer service!!!!

Pat

Back
Top Bottom