Cayman Brac information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPTM

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

We'll be in Cayman Brac for one week of diving between Xmas and New Year's. I'd like to know what will be the normal water and air temperature we may expect. Last year we were in Bonaire in the same season. Are weather conditions similar?

I thank you in advance for any replies.

Take care.

Grand Cayman current water temperatures are about 81F. Cayman Brac should be pretty close to that. Daytime high air temperatures have been running in the low to mid 80s, with overnight lows in the upper 70s.

Drew,

Thanks for the information. I look forward to diving in Brac very soon.

Take care.

When you get back send us a report. How many stops between Lisbon and CYB??

Where will you be staying on the Brac, this is one of the nicest quietest places to be ..............except when the plane rolls in, other than that we love staying there.
Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

Hi

We're headed to Brac Reef Beach Resort March/April and to Cayman Diving Lodge in June.

Does anyone have any insight from recent experiences. We've been mostly west with a bit of north and south mixed in, on GC in the past.

I'll let you know in about two weeks. Two buddies and I leave for the Brac on December 10, 2002 for five days of diving. We rented a house and will be diving with Cayman Brac Beach Resort and Divi Tiara. Is there anything you want me to check out while I'm there? PM me if you do.

Gorji,

From Lisbon to Brac is a long trip ... Lisbon to New York, then New York to Miami, overnight in Miami and on the next day Miami to Grand Cayman and Grand Cayman to Brac. Nevertheless it for sure worth the long journey. We stayed at Brac Reef Beach Resort and dove with Reef Divers which are very good. The boats are really nice, in excellent conditions and the crew very professional. The diving was superb although the strong winds affected a litlle the visibility in some dive sites.

Take care.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom