Cayman: 13/6 - 16/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fastmarc

Just drifting along...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, I finally got a chance to go over to Grand Cayman with some friends this past weekend. It was a wonderful trip, though I didn't get a chance to take as much photos as I wanted. Our hosts wanted to show us as much of the various dive sites as they could, so slowing down for me to compose and take pictures, was just not an option. I think if I had a real serious looking rig, I would have gotten more respect, but me with my little P&S... (yeh, yeh... just looking for an escuse to upgrade :D )
I definitely need to go back. Such nice dive sites. Ghost Mountain, Hepps, Sunset...
Anyway, here are a few that came out reasonably.

SunsetHouse_20080613_0025.jpg

SunsetHouse_20080613_0021.jpg

RoundRock_20080613_0017.jpg

Great pics !!

Had a similar experience this weekend, being rushed over a few dive sites - sucks.

And who needs an excuse to upgrade !!!

Nice shots, Marc. Did you stay at Sunset House?

Marc those are superb, especially the gray angel face. Nice job. ++Ken++

Thanks Alcina, Larry, Ken.

Did you stay at Sunset House?

No. We were guests of the local BSAC club & all stayed with some of the members. We just did an afternoon dive there on the first day and chilled there afterwards.
It really is a nice dive. I was litterally confused for the first 10 mins of the dive. Couldn't decide which fish to take the first picture of... there were so many.:D
While I was taking the photos of the garden eel, my regular dive buddy (in Jamaica) said there was a huge mutton snapper nibbling on my fins and then my smb. Of course, he just had to have a dead camera.
Of course, my guide/buddy took me off on an excursion while everyone else stayed by the wreck. The videos of their interaction with the fish was amazing. I need to go back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom