Caye Caulker DS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReelDuel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Who has done their OW certification on CC?? Which DS would you use if you had your choice. We are going in a few weeks and want to know who might we use for our OW certification. Thank you for all the help!!

Fred

I just dove there, but... There were (in 2005) four shops on the island. I dove most with Frenchie's and really liked them. The students I saw were getting good personal instruction. Paradise down is also there and is a bigger outfit. I don't recall witnessing their training since I just did one trip with them.

You'll have a blast, I'm sure.

Paradise Down no longer exists. You're best off trying Frenchies or Belize Diving Services, both professional and friendly.

Paradise Down no longer exists. You're best off trying Frenchies or Belize Diving Services, both professional and friendly.
I got certified in 2000 with Paradise Down. Peter is correct, it no longer exists. I now use BDS, but Frenchies has a good rep too. You will love it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom