Caves, Mines, or Quarries in Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterskier1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I've been asked by an experienced Cave diver, who moved to Colorado about a year ago, if there are any caves, mines, quarries or other places where you can dive deeper with better visibility. The only thing close to that that I am aware of is Blue Hole and Rock Lake, in Santa Rosa, NM. But, since I'm not certified tech yet, there might be something I don't know about. Is anyone aware of any (underwater) mines or caves in Colorado that are available to scuba divers?

Thanks Frank,

I've never heard of this place. Have you any experience there? I'll forward these links on to Jon.

I've never been to Spring Cave. Some of the folks I know have been and say it is not something they woulk do again. The mines we looked into are not a good option either. Humping a set of doubles more than 100 yards is not my idea of a good time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom