Cave Training in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just had to read through this thread again. Looks like I will be doing a little cave training this next year. Found out my graduation gift is going to be going to FL. to get Cavern and Intro to cave training. Can't wait. Still looking at different instructors, but if anyone has any suggestions I am all ears, although German sounds like a great instructor, I don't see myself going to Mexico by myself.

A few weeks ago, I took my cavern course with German. I really don't see how I could have had any higher quality of training. German REALLY knows what he is doing. He is not one of those instructors who just dabbles into cave/tech stuff. Cave and Tech is all that he does. I can see myself returning in the next year or so to continue on into the cave training. I cannot see myself going with any other instructor. During the training, German is all business straight to the point, but is really a super nice guy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom