Cave Diving Reports 1-24 & 1-25-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol I would say that he stood on my shoulders but that's even less believable then me launching him.

What a great trip. Thanks Mat. It seems like so many people are busy with how far they can go that they miss "the cave" (not about you Rob) just, an observation, in general. Everything has its place and EOL is one of those things. It just seems people think there isn't much between the front and the back and they miss the experience. :coffee:

I completely agree. That was my first time to the EOL in JB, after well over 100 dives in there! I've been in almost every passage in the first 2000' and have been exploring passages off the next 1000' (2000-3000' area). Finally worked my way back to the EOL, but it will probably be a while until I go back there again.

There are lots of first 1000' of cave, I've yet to see :)

I completely agree. That was my first time to the EOL in JB, after well over 100 dives in there! I've been in almost every passage in the first 2000' and have been exploring passages off the next 1000' (2000-3000' area). Finally worked my way back to the EOL, but it will probably be a while until I go back there again.

I wish I lived over there. I would be diving a few times a week. There is some great stuff in JB. I had been scootering to the second t and working that area. There is so much there. So far my favorite passage, in JB, is Kings Canyon. After Mardi Gras is over I wil be back to getting over for a few days each month, besides this weekend adventure diving stuff.

Hey Mat, we should get a secret handshake and decoder ring. We can start a "Secret Society of Cave Exploring Gentlemen / Ladies" Maybe a cape to go with my drysuit when I am driving the boat, or scootering. :rofl3: I guess I need more coffee huh?

Nah, already too many societies and clubs out there :)

Just keep them to those you trust and continue enjoying them quietly :wink:

Nah, already too many societies and clubs out there :)

Just keep them to those you trust and continue enjoying them quietly :wink:

:shakehead: Can I still get a cape? :crafty:

Stasia deserves the cape for catapulting Mat for his pic :D

Back
Top Bottom