Question Cave Country condition check

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I paddled from Troy to the Branford Bridge on Sunday. We had to slog through about 150' of knee deep water on a slippery path to reach the river. Little River was at least 15ft under water... however, there was no one there. :D In fact, we only saw one boat on the river and it was off to the side fishing. I didn't hear a single boat motor on what is usually a busy day.

1649843826864.png

1649843937237.png

1649844273782.png

I paddled from Troy to the Branford Bridge on Sunday. We had to slog through about 150' of knee deep water on a slippery path to reach the river. Little River was at least 15ft under water... however, there was no one there. :D In fact, we only saw one boat on the river and it was off to the side fishing. I didn't hear a single boat motor on what is usually a busy day.

Saw the scuba board van there on Sunday.

It needs to be washed.
Too far away to notice. With the millions of dollars you rake in as Scubaboard's CEO you'd think you'd have a legion of butlers and maids to wash it.:wink:
Or you could make tbone wash it as payback for staying with you.

1649858591193.png

Or you could make tbone wash it as payback for staying with you.
I invoke the first rule of diving: Don't hold your breath!!! Now, if I threatened to withhold my meatloaf, he'd probably wash it PDQ.

How are conditions looking up there at the moment? Have the water levels dropped back down?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom