Question Cave Country condition check

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ginnie was beautiful today

Conditions were great at Peacock, Cow, and Madison as of 5/20. I doubt they've changed much.

Heading down this weekend, from what I've seen posted on Facebook it seems that Little River is closed for construction. Orange Grove was crap vis in the basin but cleared up in the cavern area and was clear in the cave. How's everything else looking for this weekend right now?

P3 at Peacock was pretty turbid, but still enjoyable, with only a very minor siphoning action happening yesterday Peanut was in good shape at P1.

Today Madison was beautiful. The park rangers were also really great about directing the swimmers to clear a path for us when we were getting out. Flow was pretty normal for Madison.

Any recent reports? Heading there on the 10th. Thanks.

Bump. How’s it looking currently?

Per the last post I saw the other day. Madison browned out. Little River high water levels, but not high enough to stop diving yet.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom