Cave Adventures & Sink Or Swim SCUBA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C-stone

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I would just like to post a thread thanking Ed at Cave Adventures. I recently purchased an Atomic ST1 and a couple back plate wing set ups from him. I live in Nanaimo BC, Canada and everything was shipped free and arrived in less then two weeks. The deal I got on all the equipment was fantastic and Ed was great about spending time on the phone with me to help with my choices. Anyone from Canada or anywhere else for that matter should look into Cave Adventures for your gear needs.

I would also like to thank Ray at Sink Or Swim SCUBA, which is a LDS here in Nanaimo. Even though I didn't buy the equipment off of him he helped me set it all up and let me use his service center to assemble my octo. His customer service is top notch and he has a very well run dive shop. I ended up buying a custom made SeaTux drysuit, Hollis F1 fins and 2 HP steel tanks from him. If anybody is planning on a trip to dive here beautiful Vancouver Island I would highly recommend Sink Or Swim SCUBA for all your service and gear needs. It is rare to have a LDS offer so much help when the gear you purchased was not from them

Thanks again to you both.

On a side note the Oxycheq Mach V Extreme wing is seriously bad ass:ar15:

Yes I was very impressed with both Cave Adventures and Sink Or Swim. I would do business with either one in a heart beat and I am hard to please :p

Back
Top Bottom