Catalina Scuba Luv

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are my local LDS and I dive on their dive boat, the King Neptune, quite often. I mirror Jim's comments... great operation, great people! They are the only operation out here on the island that covers SCUBA from Discover SCUBA to tech instruction. I can't comment specifically on the rebreather aspects because I have never even tried one.

Hey Dr. Bill,
Could you find out a couple things for us rebreather folk who would like to come over to Catalina. Do they have oxygen for 100% fills? Are the locals rebreather friendly? Thanks.

I am almost certain they have 100% O-2 for fills. I don't use enriched gases myself. Which locals? The SCUBA Luv folks (yes) or the non-diving public (no).

Hi Bill
Thanks for the info, i'm in touch with them
have a good day
Cheers
Chris

Let me just add my 2psi - Bob and his crew are terrific, you will not be disapointed.

My $0.02 as well. They have 100% for fills, granule sorb available and if you're certified, you can rent an Inspo, Draeger and I think a KISS.
Bob & Tina are awesome, they frequently have gone out of their way to help me and my dive buddies.

As the Major maybe he can fix that parking ticket as well? LOL :wink: Very good operation and they support the dive community! If you stop in see if he is still wearing a Twotankedproduction.com hat? If I were going to do a rebreather dive I can't think of a better place or more convenient!

Papa_Bear... I hope Bob has a "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" cap on instead! After all, he's MY homey!

As for fixing parking tickets, the great thing about our code enforcement officer is that Tammy will ticket ANY car parked illegally whether it be mine or Mayor Bob's or the Sheriff! Good for her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom