Cat Litter Box Box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This was kind of a spur of the moment thing for me I would like to know what everyone thinks about this. It is the first one I have built and I think it looks nice. I thought about building something when I caught my dog helping himself to a little snack:no Next time the box will be smaller for the cat food. It is all oak with a mahagoney stain

Pre-stain First coat Final coat Lid final coat Trim

That is beautiful, I would LOVE to have something like that....I also have a dog that enjoys a "Kitty Treat" whenever she gets the chance :l:

I have found them on the internet but they are way overpriced some are as high as $600 for something I built in two days and only about $130 in materials. If you know anyone who wants one I can build it!

I have found them on the internet but they are way overpriced some are as high as $600 for something I built in two days and only about $130 in materials. If you know anyone who wants one I can build it!

I'd buy one in a heartbeat...but you're a little far away...shipping would kill me

That's fantastic! I have one of those, but I purchased a ready-made one online. My dog doesn't have any interest in the cat's box, but I don't have a big place, so I wanted to be able to hide the box. And nobody really knows it's there unless I point it out .... or if my cat has just left a smelly gift in the box!!! :yuck:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom