Casting for Scuba TV Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK..I have to admit that I emailed Jana and she's looking to do auditions in early June. She's to let me know when to go to Miami. So we'll see.

Good Diving,
Capt/Inst Gary
Conch Republic Divers

Good luck to you! Keep the board informed. We would love to see one of our own get the spot!

Will let everyone know what happens. Casting is being set for the middle of June and I'm looking forward meeting the production team. Should be a lot of fun.

Good Diving,

CBulla:
Well... that description pretty much hits me to a T.. I'm just not built like a baywatch life guard... that doesn't mean I can't lose some baby padding (with a rambunctious 2 year old, I understand why guys put on weight! Midget WWF with aim to all the wrong softparts!) to look more camera friendly. I'm also a former Medieval Faire performer.. cameras and crowds are no big deal to me :D

Hey , I would LOVE to see you get it !!!!
I would pay BIG MONEY to see the movie version !!!! :eyebrow:

Jean

oooh, me me me me. I don't live in FL, but could travel there. I didn't win american idol (didn't try out), but at least carrie did...

Jana Morales:
You're as comfortable on camera as you are underwater. Must be South Florida-based, certified, experienced diver(s) with on-camera experience and a dynamic, engaging presence. Sense of humor and ecological responsibility a plus. Reply with resume/qualifications to TVMambo@aol.com.

If they pay to re-locate I might consider..... perhaps a nice condo with an ocean view :D

OK...Got my audition for Friday June 17th at noon. Wish me luck.

Capt Gary

Break a leg Cap'n

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom