Casting Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'd love to try that, jean

maybe we can wait until the current diminishes some after all the rain
we've been having?

H2Andy:
this cancellation works for me, i probalby would have had to cancel anyway

you guys have fun =)
Aw, c'mon now, does everybody have to cancel? Sheesh Andy, you sound really depressed..... I think "dive therapy" is in order here! I've had a really lousy week myself. I can't think of a better way to forget the stress! For those that are still going- I'll see ya in the mornin'! Woo Hoo! :D

Lil38:
Aw, c'mon now, does everybody have to cancel? Sheesh Andy, you sound really depressed..... I think "dive therapy" is in order here! I've had a really lousy week myself. I can't think of a better way to forget the stress! For those that are still going- I'll see ya in the mornin'! Woo Hoo! :D

See ya later this morning !!!
I'm not cancelling by any means ...

Jeano Beano

Well, I was a li'l late, so I missed the first dive. Today was the second time I've been to Ginnie. It was REALLY crowded compared to the first time! Still, I had a good day. Got two dives in. Only 20 minutes each, with an hour and a half SI (gotta get that 7mm suit!) Both were in the ballroom and area around it. Not many fish either. My Atmos2 said 75 degrees (felt like 50 to me :11: ) great vis, as usual. It was a bit cloudy just outside the cavern though. I think they had 3 different classes goin' on. (maybe more) Jean, it was very nice to meet you! Thanks Mark, I learned a bit about diving with a steel tank. I'll bet with a 7mm suit- I might actually need weights! The 4lb I used today was still too much. Then again, there has to be a trick to keep from rolling over on your back!

I almost pulled off of 75 southbound into High Springs last night, but I'd been seperated from The Dear One all week, so I put the pedal through the floor & got home at 10:15 P.M. Sorry that I missed everyone.

Always ready to sink a trailer that contains a self-important lawyer,

da Fool

I really did enjoy yesterday at Ginnie. Big difference between Saturday and Wednesday though as in the number of people.
Thanks Kathy for the dives and don't worry, you'll get used to a steel tank. If you want some of that hard lead let me know how many and what weight and it's yours. It was fun watching you do the upside down turtle trick.....several times.
And Jean............what can I say......as always a pleasure! I stuck the note in your chair to get even for you giving me that stern lecture for starting the dive with out you :D

eandiver:
I really did enjoy yesterday at Ginnie. Big difference between Saturday and Wednesday though as in the number of people.
Thanks Kathy for the dives and don't worry, you'll get used to a steel tank. If you want some of that hard lead let me know how many and what weight and it's yours. It was fun watching you do the upside down turtle trick.....several times.
And Jean............what can I say......as always a pleasure! I stuck the note in your chair to get even for you giving me that stern lecture for starting the dive with out you :D

Awww... Now you make me feel bad ...
No , it was MY PLEASURE !!! You guys were great to dive with .... fer sure !!!
Besides , as David would say , that's just my wierd sense of humor...
I knew that if you got there early , you'd go in there a sp;ashing....I probably would have gotten upset if you DIDN'T !!! :11:

Thanks again Mark and Kathy !!!! Wonderful time ...
Look forward to the next time ...

Jeano Beano

P.S. Thanks for the note...I figured you had to split early ...
And the new suit worked out just fine...I never even got cold ... :wink:

scubafool:
I almost pulled off of 75 southbound into High Springs last night, but I'd been seperated from The Dear One all week, so I put the pedal through the floor & got home at 10:15 P.M. Sorry that I missed everyone.

Always ready to sink a trailer that contains a self-important lawyer,

da Fool

Da Fool:
Perfectly understandable there ... You must really be working hard these days...Not like me , laying around , filling a tank now and then ... :D
Hey , we will catch you next time for sure ...

WE GOTTA GO DIVING SOON !!!
Well , You have to go diving soon ... :11:

Jeano Beano

P.S. Yes , lets work on sinking that trailer thing ... But I'll let you deside if you want the lawyer inside ... (looks back across shoulder to make sure Andy isn't looking )

Oh my GOD I cancel the weekend and you are all talking about sinking a Lawyer in a trailer thing!

Tell me would that be the same as watching a bus full of lawyers go over a cliff and falling into a river?

GDI:
Tell me would that be the same as watching a bus full of lawyers go over a cliff and falling into a river?

Not quite, in fact there would be some significant differences. The situation you describe involves you OBSERVING . The situation I have in mind involves active planning and paticipation in a heroic, courageous, & symbolic strike against the forces of obfustication, double talk, innuendo, & confusion.

Now, my fellow Conchers, is the time to stand up to this pervasive infestation of Foolishness!

Now is the time to stand together as the final bastion of common sense & decency!

Now is the time to watch proudly as the waves of neolegalism break around the bow of the good ship Anarchy!

Long live the King!

A steak on every grill & a beer in every hand!

scubafool for president!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom