Casting Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
actually, i just buy reels by the dozen now... use them once, then toss them

That explains it

GDI:
Ah right let me know dates you are available?
I've kept my eye on this thread, but wont be free until at least September, either weekend day should be fine with me - later in the month might be cool enough outside to don my drysuit!

Ok everyone who is interested How about we start the weekend of September 23-25. I think we can have a get together the night of the 23 do a meet and greet (start about 8:00 pm or 2000 hrs) we can meet at the Ballroom Pavillian and then start early on the 24. We will be at Ginnie. I'm sorry That I cannot get us a break at Ginnie. I was thinking of doing Ginnie and Peacock since most of you have some familiarization with these systems. PM me if you are interested

the 23-25 plan works for me

Thanks for the reminder! I had forgotten, so now I need to juggle some stuff, but I will be there.

scubafool:
Thanks for the reminder! I had forgotten, so now I need to juggle some stuff, but I will be there.

And me too !!!
Of course David , if you promise not to do ANY surprise OOA on me during filming :11:
(Actually , that might make a good er ... Nevermind ) :D
It will be good to see and dive with all of you again , fer sure !!!

Jeano Beano

i'm still in

jeandiver:
Of course David , if you promise not to do ANY surprise OOA on me during filming :11:

Respectfully, I don't think it appropriate that I comment on what I may or may not do while underwater, lest it prebias my desicion to do or not to do something that I may or may not do while underwater.

dang david... are you going to law school?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom