Casio 610 DEP Battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a Casio 610 DEP that is about about 12 years old and it needs a new battery.

Several years ago I had the battery replaced by Casio.

I called them today and asked for the address to send the watch to them to get the battery replaced they told me that the watch is discontinued and they would not work on it at all. When I asked her for suggestions about how to get the battery replaced so that it was water tight she said only Casio could do it and since they will not then the watch is basically a paper weight now.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on where I could get it fixed?

I am hoping that there is some way to get this fixed as it has a lot of sentimental value.

Any help is appreciated! Thx

I live in Japan, let me do some checking. Is 610 DEP the model number? Does it have an actual name. Discontinued or not I imagine even if Casio won't look at it, which seems strange, I imagine as long as you can find a battery any watch place could replace it and then pressure test in their pot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom