Casa Mexicana vs Vista del Mar hotels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It occurs to me that I left out some other useful info.

WATER: CM has in-house water purification so you may drink straight from the tap, and I did all week long. VDM does not have purified tap water but does have conveniently located bottled water dispensers on each floor.

Would love it if a mod could add this section back into the original post after FOOD.

It occurs to me that I left out some other useful info.

WATER: CM has in-house water purification so you may drink straight from the tap, and I did all week long. VDM does not have purified tap water but does have conveniently located bottled water dispensers on each floor.

Would love it if a mod could add this section back into the original post after FOOD.

Another option at the Mexicana are the balcony rooms facing the ocean. Stayed on the 5th floor right on the south corner overlooking the harbour. Pricey, but if your significant other does not dive the view and location is excellent!

Thanks for your review I just emailed it to a friend trying to decide on several spots. The nerve eh you'd think my word would be enough. lol.

When in March are you going? We are looking at possibly returning the week of March 20th and will be diving with Blue XTSea if we can firm up our plans. See you on the boat maybe?

How annoying that I will not be able to join you for breakfasts in March...
yuval:no:

Firmed up our plans just last night and airfare went up this morning. What do you know, my timing was good for a change! Heading down March 20th and returning the 29th. Will actually be staying at El Cantil this time and you have an open invitation to stop by.

I'll be at the Casa Mexicana March 11-22 (planning to dive w/Living Underwater) - maybe I'll see you around.

Sure, I'll buy you a cold one. I'll be there with my wife who also dives.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom