Casa Dennis - when are they open?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Casa Denis has a large variety of meat, chicken & seafood dishes.

Camilo's (still only open for lunch) is just seafood. BTW, introduce yourself to one of the owners & you'll get a business card gets you a free beverage or fish taco.

Enjoy.

DocVikingo

calvinnhobbs61:
We went there on the recommendation of our dive master from Blue XTSea, Raul. The smoked marlin tacos (9 pesos each)were to die for

<soap box>I am not a "tree-hugger", especially, but I am a sport fisherman. I do not eat marlin or in any other way condone the killing of these magnificent animals. Billfishing in the waters off Cozumel is catch-and-release on most boats, as it should be. Please don't eat the marlin; I haven't caught my blue yet. </soap box>

I have a fussy teen ager when it comes to food...and he swears by the chicken and beef nachos at Casa Blanca. Now every trip it is his first choice to eat there, and is already for june 2nd

great food, but you're planning way too much ahead if you're worried about when they're open, just go with the flow. Everying in Mexico happens late, you just learn to swing with the punches. I like the tacos there for sure. Avoid the restaraunt next door (towards the plaza) they tried to overcharge me and when I caught them they still had the nerve to shortchange me.

gt2003:
where is casa blanca's? Thanks!

2 doors down from Casa Denis (towards the water).

I'm sure it's where Funkyspelunker is talking about.

They have great Ceviche

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom