Carrying case for Oly 5050

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhelmuth:
Here is the pix of the mini Trekker with my config...

J

were did you find the battery cases because i have been looking for some online for a month now and havent found anything, did you find a place with them instock ??

let me know

tooth

Scubatooth:
J

were did you find the battery cases because i have been looking for some online for a month now and havent found anything, did you find a place with them instock ??

let me know

tooth

I got mine from Thomas Distributing. My first one's were free when I bought the extra MAHA charger. The last few sets of 2200NiMH batteries I've bought have come in the cases.

Okie....I'll get you a picture in the next day or so.

Scubatooth:
J

let me know

tooth

Like Dee mentioned, I bought 2 sets of the 2200 NiMH AA cells from Thomas Dist.(check her link) They now provide cases for each set of 4 you buy. They will also sell them seperatly (in case you need them for prior sets that you don't have them for).

Here are pics of my collapsable cooler. It works great when taking the camera on the boats and can be used to soak the gear in fresh water.

cooler1.JPG

cooler2.JPG

OK, Okie......say that 3 times real fast! LOL. I took photos of the camera gear and the process of packing the Trim Trekker. The photos aren't that great, I was using the .08 WA lens and no strobe so I had slow shutter speeds, but you'll get the main idea.

This shot shows most everything that goes into the bag....
aac.jpg

Here's a link to the rest of the album.....
Photo Gear Album

Wow! Thanks, Dee! I need to figure out how to do my packing better. There is just soo much STUFF!

Don't forget all those little nooks and crannies. I get alot of stuff in there that fills in the holes!

jhelmuth and Tedj,what about your strobes? I don't see where they will go in the small cases. I take it you're not carrying the strobes in the same case? I'm trying to make a decision on which case to buy,and Dee's setup seems to be the one that can handle everything. The original "cardboard" carrying case my camera came in isn't cutting the mustard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom