Carrying case for Oly 5050

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee:
I usually pak a collapsable cooler like Gilligan uses for use on dive boats but I don't pack my gear in it for traveling. For one, I prefer not to hand carry more than I have to on a plane. I can't get all my stuff in it as mine is just big enough to rinse my housing and strobe. Plus, if the counter staff get pissy about it they can make you check your carry-on. I wouldn't want my camera rig going through baggage in only a collapsable cooler.

I do the same.
So now Dee are we getting commissions from Lowepro as well? Boy 2004 is looing good already!

LOL....between Egghead and Lowepro, this might be a very good year! haha

ok got a another edge to through into this .
what is there out there that will handle most of your Camera (C5050 )needs and a laptop needs for travel and stroage away from home IE:( airlines travel).

I would love to see the mini trekker with all your stuff in it! I love Lowe Pro products--good quality. I would also love to see a pic of the cooler idea--I had never thought of that! Please post some pics!

Okie....I've been needing to get all my camera stuff rounded up and start packing for the CCV trip....it's just 3 months away! In the next few days, I'll get some photos for you.

Thanks for the pics!! The mini trekker looks great for travelling. What would you do with a laptop?

We used a rolling carryon bag and laid the laptop on top of everything in it. We are looking for a better (easier) solution with less stress on ourselves as far as carrying everything on the plane. My laptop is heavy and carrying it around alot gets old!

Dee, I would love to see your setup also!

Jester:
...about the "custom trimmed" koozie to place over the lense of the 015. It'd sure be a bummer if that got scratched.

What the heck is a "koozie"?

NEver mind. I figured it out. That's a good idea actually.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom