Carnival Victory 11-13-11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope to see you diving with us during your cruise! Kenneth's Dive Center - kdcsk@yahoo.com We are the easiest and the best! Cheers, and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Wendy & the Crew

Flying to Puerto Rico from Norfolk Va to catch the cruise to St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St.Kitt and St. Martin. Wanted to know if there are any others doing this cruise?

How did it go? Which islands did you dive and prefer?
We're leaving in 2 weeks and thinking about doing one on the cruise (St. Thomas, St.Kitts or St.Lucia) and one in Fajardo, PR.
Did you book with the cruise line or an independent on the island.
I'm quite interested to hear about your experiences.
Thanks!

I would have been nice to get the details, I am cruising the same ship to the same islands soon!!!

Babycakes, everything was excellent. We dove in St. Thomas, St. lucia and St. Kitts. St. Lucia was our favorite. We got in touch with the dive operations in advance. We love diving with a passion, but the highlight was St. Martin, Maho Beach. We took a taxi to Maho Beach to watch the jumbo jets come within 20-30 ft of your head, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Sorry took so long to respond.

Maho Beach

IMG_2564.jpg Maho Beach - YouTube

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom